Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What am I reading Wednesday

I think it is very important whether you have a business or not to never stop learning. In the fast paced ever changing world of today that is most definitely true! Every Wednesday I will post what I am reading and my review. I will also have the links to where you can purchase the book as well. I would love to hear your opinions in the comments below. We all take something different away from anything we learn or read.

So, for the first What am I reading Wednesday post, I started this book I had seen around on some Network Marketing sites. It is called Go Pro by Eric Worre. This book gives you 7 steps to becoming a Network Marketing Professional.

 

Having been in Direct Sales for about 12 years now I have read about becoming a professional in your business and to treat your business like a "real" business. I have only been able to have my businesses while working a full time job. I can tell this book is different. The way Eric expresses his points just totally hit home for me. And I am only on Chapter 3!!! 

To purchase this book check it out on Amazon Here.

What book would you recommend for the Wednesday posts? Leave it in the comment below and I will surely check it out. Thanks and have a great day!

Until next time,

Journei with Jess

Follow me on
Facebook at: Jessica's Bags and More
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
Google +
LinkedIn




No comments:

Post a Comment